Social Icons

Friday, February 10, 2012

WHEN THE SUN FAILS TO SET......

Sometimes back, a friend called and told me that he had won a green card, and that he was on the move of packing up his belongings.
I really questioned how the green card had been  processed quickly, leaving all other belonging to us. you see we had applied as a group out of fun. Nobody could stop Johnny from packing up; I even broke up with him because I refused to help him pack up, and hid some of his valuables: a woofer, DVD player, flat screen Sony HD TV, two cameras and objected owning up of a computer he had lent me.
It all  happened so quick and we wished our stubborn Johnny a good journey to wherever the hell his stinking green said he had been invited.
Listening to my heart, I knew that all was not well. This is Kenya, I told myself.
You see, Johnny was a maverick. He knew town life and rural life alike. he was a jack-of-all-trades on any issue, and he never lacked answers.
So, we missed our Johnny for a week. Before he came back.
Johnny had been conned a lot, even mentally as it was apparent from the looks.He was filthy and dirty,hungry, bent and gray and old.

Explaining his predicaments to the amused Us, he told us of how he had gone to show the card in JFKA airport, as the card directed. the authorities there had mistaken him for a psycho in clean clothes as that was not the protocol.
Some guys offered to help and that is how he met his fate. They were the bad guys.

So beware of those on-line offers, subscriptions and invitation.
OH, ad for Johnny to survive, he sold me all his valuables that he had left me. In fact I am using his computer, now mine to blog this post.!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger